Brewers vs. Diamondbacks NL Wild Card Game 1: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The NL Wild Card Series begins on Tuesday when the Milwaukee Brewers play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Action begins at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field, and can be watched on ESPN2. Corbin Burnes will take the mound first for the Brewers, while the Diamondbacks will counter with Brandon Pfaadt.
Bookmakers list the Brewers as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +150 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- The Brewers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Diamondbacks|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won 52 of the 86 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (60.5%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, Milwaukee has an 11-9 record (winning 55% of its games).
- The Brewers have a 64.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 162 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 71 of those games (71-84-7).
- The Brewers have put together a 4-7-0 record ATS this season (covering only 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.