Green Bay vs. Valparaiso Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Valparaiso Beacons (1-1) and the Green Bay Phoenix (1-1) matching up at Athletics-Recreation Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 78-47 win for heavily favored Valparaiso according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Valparaiso projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Green Bay. The over/under has been set at 133.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Green Bay vs. Valparaiso Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
- Line: Valparaiso -3.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Valparaiso -175, Green Bay +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Green Bay vs. Valparaiso Score Prediction
- Prediction: Valparaiso 78, Green Bay 47
Spread & Total Prediction for Green Bay vs. Valparaiso
- Pick ATS: Valparaiso (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Green Bay Performance Insights
- While Green Bay ranked in the bottom 25 in the nation in points per game last year with 59.3 (-1-worst), it ranked 333rd in college basketball with 76.5 points allowed per contest.
- It was a tough season for the Phoenix last year in terms of rebounding, as they tallied just 25.3 boards per game (-4-worst in college basketball) and ceded 34.2 rebounds per contest (22nd-worst).
- Green Bay ranked 331st in the country with 10.9 assists per contest.
- The Phoenix ranked 304th in college basketball with 13.2 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 310th with 10.4 forced turnovers per game.
- The Phoenix, who ranked 237th in college basketball with 6.8 made threes per game, shot just 30.1% from downtown, which was 12th-worst in college basketball.
- Green Bay ranked 140th in college basketball with 6.9 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 264th with a 35% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Green Bay took 56.5% two-pointers (accounting for 66.8% of the team's buckets) and 43.5% three-pointers (33.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.