Marquette vs. Illinois: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) battle the Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Illinois vs. Marquette matchup in this article.
Marquette vs. Illinois Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Marquette vs. Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Illinois Moneyline||Marquette Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Illinois (-1.5)||148.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Illinois (-1.5)||148.5||-128||+108||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette vs. Illinois Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Marquette compiled a 20-12-0 ATS record last season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs last season, the Golden Eagles had an ATS record of 7-2.
- Illinois compiled a 16-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 13 Fighting Illini games went over the point total.
Marquette Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Marquette is seventh-best in college basketball in terms of national championship odds (+2000). However, our computer rankings are much less optimistic, ranking the team 140th, a difference of 133 spots.
- The implied probability of Marquette winning the national championship, based on its +2000 moneyline odds, is 4.8%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.