Marquette vs. Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at State Farm Center has the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) matching up with the Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on November 14. Our computer prediction projects a 75-68 victory for Illinois, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Illinois is projected to cover the spread (1.5) versus Marquette. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 148.5 over/under.
Marquette vs. Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
- Line: Illinois -1.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois -125, Marquette +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marquette vs. Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois 75, Marquette 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Marquette vs. Illinois
- Pick ATS: Illinois (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marquette Performance Insights
- Marquette owned a top-25 offense last season, ranking 23rd-best in college basketball with 79.3 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 184th with 70.3 points allowed per contest.
- With 28.4 boards per game, the Golden Eagles ranked 333rd in the nation. They allowed 32.6 rebounds per contest, which ranked 281st in college basketball.
- Marquette was one of the top teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it collected 17.3 per game (sixth-best in college basketball).
- The Golden Eagles averaged 10.5 turnovers per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 14.6 turnovers per contest (31st-ranked).
- The Golden Eagles drained 8.9 threes per game (39th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 35.3% three-point percentage (108th-ranked).
- Marquette was 218th in college basketball with 7.5 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 247th with a 34.7% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Last season Marquette took 58% two-pointers, accounting for 69.5% of the team's baskets. It shot 42% threes (30.5% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.