How to Watch the Washington State vs. Colorado Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Washington State Cougars (4-6) square off against a familiar opponent when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Martin Stadium in a Pac-12 clash.
Washington State is averaging 421 yards per game on offense (42nd in the FBS), and rank 104th defensively, yielding 411.1 yards allowed per game. Colorado's defense has been bottom-25 in scoring defense this season, allowing 33.9 points per game, which ranks 14th-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 45th with 30.7 points per contest.
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on Fox Sports 1.
Washington State vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Washington State vs. Colorado Key Statistics
|421 (45th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||384.6 (71st)|
|411.1 (98th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||464.2 (130th)|
|83.7 (130th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||69.9 (133rd)|
|337.3 (3rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||314.7 (9th)|
|17 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (6th)|
|11 (100th)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (50th)|
Washington State Stats Leaders
- Cameron Ward has thrown for 3,131 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and collecting 20 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also run for 136 yards (13.6 ypg) on 99 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 70 times for a team-high 210 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times. He's also tacked on 19 catches for 201 yards (20.1 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- Lincoln Victor has hauled in 73 catches for 723 yards (72.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Kyle Willams has put up a 712-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 53 passes on 74 targets.
- Josh Kelly has been the target of 72 passes and hauled in 47 receptions for 687 yards, an average of 68.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone seven times through the air this season.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders leads Colorado with 3,144 yards on 292-of-421 passing with 26 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Dylan Edwards, has carried the ball 68 times for 278 yards (27.8 per game) with one touchdown. He's also caught 32 passes for 260 yards and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has taken 66 carries and totaled 272 yards with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver has collected 65 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 867 (86.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 93 times and has four touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has put together a 536-yard season so far with six touchdowns. He's caught 54 passes on 75 targets.
- Travis Hunter's 65 targets have resulted in 45 catches for 532 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Washington State or Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.