Wisconsin vs. Robert Morris Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Wisconsin Badgers (1-2) against the Robert Morris Colonials (1-2) at Kohl Center has a projected final score of 76-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Wisconsin, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Robert Morris projects to cover the 19.5-point spread in its matchup versus Wisconsin. The total is listed at 134.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Wisconsin vs. Robert Morris Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Kohl Center
- Line: Wisconsin -19.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wisconsin -3000, Robert Morris +1200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wisconsin vs. Robert Morris Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 76, Robert Morris 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Wisconsin vs. Robert Morris
- Pick ATS: Robert Morris (+19.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wisconsin Performance Insights
- At 65.3 points scored per game and 63.6 points allowed last season, Wisconsin was 328th in the nation offensively and 30th on defense.
- On the boards, the Badgers were 302nd in college basketball in rebounds (29.5 per game) last year. They were 283rd in rebounds conceded (32.7 per game).
- At 11.6 assists per game last year, Wisconsin was 300th in college basketball.
- The Badgers made 7.9 3-pointers per game and shot 34.2% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 112th and 174th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Wisconsin gave up 6.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 31.6% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 51st and 58th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last year, Wisconsin attempted 59.8% of its shots from inside the arc, and 40.2% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 66.8% of Wisconsin's baskets were 2-pointers, and 33.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.