Bucks vs. Mavericks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Fiserv Forum as just 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSWI, and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Mavericks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, BSWI, and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: Fiserv Forum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Mavericks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 120 - Mavericks 118
Bucks vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Mavericks Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Mavericks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bucks vs. Mavericks
- Pick ATS: Bucks (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-2.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 238.2
- The Bucks (3-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 25% of the time, 33.3% less often than the Mavericks (7-5-0) this season.
- Milwaukee covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point favorite or more 22.2% of the time. That's more often than Dallas covers as an underdog of 2.5 or more (never covered this season).
- Milwaukee and its opponents have exceeded the point total 58.3% of the time this season (seven out of 12). That's less often than Dallas and its opponents have (10 out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Bucks are 8-4, a better tally than the Mavericks have posted (1-1) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bucks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Performance Insights
- This year, the Bucks are putting up 118.1 points per game (sixth-ranked in NBA) and ceding 116.2 points per contest (23rd-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, Milwaukee is getting beat at both ends of the court, as it ranks fourth-worst in the league in boards (41.6 per game) and fifth-worst in rebounds allowed (46.5 per contest).
- The Bucks haven't put up many assists this year, ranking fourth-worst in the NBA with 23.5 assists per contest.
- Milwaukee is 17th in the NBA with 14.3 turnovers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks 24th with 12.8 forced turnovers per game.
- The Bucks rank fifth-best in the NBA with a three-point shooting percentage of 38.2%. They rank sixth in the league by sinking 14.5 treys per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.