Wild vs. Senators Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Minnesota Wild (5-8-2) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they face the Ottawa Senators (7-7) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 11:00 AM ET on NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Wild's offense has scored 31 goals in their past 10 outings, while their defense has conceded 41 goals. They have had 37 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored six goals (16.2%). They are 3-6-1 over those contests.
Ahead of this matchup, here's who we project to secure the win in Saturday's hockey action.
Wild vs. Senators Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projections model for this game expects a final score of Senators 5, Wild 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Senators (-120)
- Total Pick: Over 7 (computer predicts 7.5 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Senators (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Wild vs Senators Additional Info
|Senators vs Wild Odds/Over/Under|
|Senators vs Wild Betting Trends & Stats|
|Senators vs Wild Player Props|
|How to Watch Senators vs Wild|
Wild Splits and Trends
- The Wild have a 1-2-3 record in overtime games this season and a 5-8-2 overall record.
- This season the Wild scored just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- When Minnesota has scored a pair of goals this season, they've earned three points (1-2-1 record).
- The Wild have earned nine points in their 10 games with at least three goals scored.
- This season, Minnesota has scored a lone power-play goal in five games and registered four points with a record of 2-3-0.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Minnesota is 4-3-1 (nine points).
- The Wild have been outshot by opponents in seven games, going 1-5-1 to record three points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Senators Rank||Senators AVG||Wild AVG||Wild Rank|
|13th||21.31%||Power Play %||17.54%||22nd|
|21st||76.6%||Penalty Kill %||63.46%||32nd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Wild vs. Senators Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.