Wisconsin vs. Virginia Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest features the Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) and the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) squaring off at Suncoast Credit Union Arena (on November 20) at 6:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 74-65 victory for Virginia.
According to our computer prediction, Virginia is projected to cover the spread (2.5) versus Wisconsin. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 125.5 over/under.
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: Virginia -2.5
- Point Total: 125.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia -155, Wisconsin +125
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 74, Wisconsin 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Wisconsin vs. Virginia
- Pick ATS: Virginia (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (125.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wisconsin Performance Insights
- Wisconsin scored 65.3 points per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while surrendering 63.6 points per contest (30th-ranked).
- Last year the Badgers pulled down 29.5 rebounds per game (302nd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 32.7 rebounds per contest (283rd-ranked).
- Wisconsin delivered 11.6 dimes per game, which ranked them 300th in college basketball.
- The Badgers forced 11.3 turnovers per game last year (238th-ranked in college basketball), but they averaged just 8 turnovers per game (best).
- The Badgers made 7.9 treys per game (112th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while sporting a 34.2% three-point percentage (174th-ranked).
- Wisconsin ceded 6.2 treys per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 31.6% (58th-ranked) from downtown.
- Wisconsin attempted 34.2 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 59.8% of the shots it took (and 66.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.1 treys per contest, which were 40.2% of its shots (and 33.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.