Green Bay vs. UC Riverside Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game at Worthington Arena has the Green Bay Phoenix (2-2) taking on the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-3) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 21). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 65-63 victory for Green Bay, so expect a tight matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Green Bay projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against UC Riverside. The over/under is currently listed at 123.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Green Bay vs. UC Riverside Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bozeman, Montana
- Venue: Worthington Arena
- Line: UC Riverside -6.5
- Point Total: 123.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UC Riverside -300, Green Bay +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Green Bay vs. UC Riverside Score Prediction
- Prediction: Green Bay 65, UC Riverside 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Green Bay vs. UC Riverside
- Pick ATS: Green Bay (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (123.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Green Bay Performance Insights
- Green Bay struggled to generate points last season, ranking -1-worst in college basketball with 59.3 points per game. It did better on defense, ranking 333rd by surrendering 76.5 points per contest.
- When it came to rebounding, the Phoenix were beaten at both ends of the court last season, as they ranked -4-worst in college basketball in rebounds (25.3 per game) and 22nd-worst in rebounds allowed (34.2 per contest).
- Green Bay delivered 10.9 assists per game, which ranked them 331st in the country.
- The Phoenix averaged 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.4 turnovers per contest (310th-ranked).
- The Phoenix ranked 237th in the country by draining 6.8 three-pointers per game, but they had a 30.1% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 12th-worst in college basketball.
- Green Bay surrendered 6.9 three-pointers per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 35.0% three-point percentage (264th-ranked).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Green Bay took 56.5% two-pointers (accounting for 66.8% of the team's baskets) and 43.5% three-pointers (33.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.