Wisconsin vs. SMU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Wisconsin Badgers (3-2) and the SMU Mustangs (4-1) at Suncoast Credit Union Arena has a projected final score of 73-69 based on our computer prediction, with Wisconsin taking home the win. Tipoff is at 8:30 PM on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, SMU is projected to cover the spread (7.5) against Wisconsin. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 138.5 total.
Wisconsin vs. SMU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: Wisconsin -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wisconsin -350, SMU +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wisconsin vs. SMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 73, SMU 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Wisconsin vs. SMU
- Pick ATS: SMU (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Wisconsin is 2-3-0 against the spread this season compared to SMU's 2-2-0 ATS record. The Badgers have a 3-2-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Mustangs have a record of 1-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score an average of 152.6 points per game, 14.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wisconsin Performance Insights
- The Badgers average 75.4 points per game (185th in college basketball) while allowing 67.4 per outing (130th in college basketball). They have a +40 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by eight points per game.
- Wisconsin prevails in the rebound battle by an average of five boards. It is grabbing 31.6 rebounds per game (263rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 26.6 per contest.
- Wisconsin connects on 1.2 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 5.6 (303rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.8.
- The Badgers average 100.3 points per 100 possessions on offense (89th in college basketball), and allow 89.7 points per 100 possessions (212th in college basketball).
- Wisconsin has committed 10.2 turnovers per game (74th in college basketball play), 4.2 fewer than the 14.4 it forces on average (77th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.