Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers have +10000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 15th-ranked in the league as of November 30.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (15th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (19th).
- The Packers have had the 15th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +6600 at the start of the season to +10000.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay's record against the spread is 6-5-0.
- There have been five Packers games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- Offensively, the Packers rank 18th in the NFL with 324.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 18th in total defense (340.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Packers are totaling 21 points per game offensively this season (17th in NFL), and they are surrendering 20.4 points per game (10th) on the other side of the ball.
Packers Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jordan Love has passed for 2,599 yards (236.3 per game), with 19 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 60.5%.
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 221 yards.
- In the passing game, Jayden Reed has scored five times, hauling in 36 balls for 497 yards (45.2 per game).
- Romeo Doubs has 41 receptions for 433 yards (39.4 per game) and seven TDs in 11 games.
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon has scored one time and picked up 448 yards (40.7 per game).
- Rashan Gary has recorded 30 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 11 games for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+8000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+30000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+6600|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+12500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.