Marquette Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Marquette Golden Eagles (6-1), listing them with the third-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +1400 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 2, the Golden Eagles visit the Wisconsin Badgers. Marquette is favored by 3.5 points in this game. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 139.5.
Marquette NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette Team Stats
- Marquette's +109 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 15.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 81.4 points per game (64th in college basketball) while giving up 65.9 per contest (81st in college basketball).
- The Golden Eagles are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Marquette is unbeaten at 3-0 as favorites while finishing 2-1 in games listed as the underdog.
- The Golden Eagles have one victory in one-possession games (1-1), and one win in games decided by six points or fewer (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Marquette and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Marquette has tied for the third-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two).
- Marquette has one win against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 18th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Marquette Players
- The Golden Eagles' scoring leader is Kam Jones, who puts up 16.0 points per game.
- Oso Ighodaro paces Marquette with 6.6 rebounds a game, and Tyler Kolek leads the squad with 5.1 assists per matchup.
- The Golden Eagles are led by Jones from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Kolek leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Ighodaro collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Marquette.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.