Wisconsin Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Wisconsin Badgers (7-2) have the 24th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Beginning at 3:15 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Badgers visit the Arizona Wildcats. Arizona is favored by 9.5 points, and the over/under is set at 143.5.
Wisconsin NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||24th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin Team Stats
- Wisconsin has a +94 scoring differential, topping opponents by 10.5 points per game. It is putting up 73.6 points per game to rank 213th in college basketball and is allowing 63.1 per outing to rank 29th in college basketball.
- The Badgers have a 4-1 record at home and a 1-1 record on the road while going 2-0 in neutral-site games.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and 3-1 in games it was listed as the underdog.
- While Wisconsin has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wisconsin and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wisconsin Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Wisconsin has three Quadrant 1 wins, the most in Division I. But it also has two Quadrant 1 losses, which is tied for the 32nd-most.
- Wisconsin has tied for the 32nd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wisconsin Players
- The Badgers' scoring leader is AJ Storr, who puts up 14.2 points per game.
- Steven Crowl paces Wisconsin with 7.7 rebounds a game, and Chucky Hepburn leads the team with 3.7 assists per outing.
- Max Klesmit is the top three-point shooter for the Badgers, hitting 1.3 per contest.
- Hepburn leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Tyler Wahl collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace Wisconsin.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.